Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Welcome new members

Hello, new to Crew Chief -- came over after the GPLaps video about it. I'm a horribly slow backmarker, and I'll use Crew Chief with GTR 2 and Assetto Corsa. My competitive racing experience consists of about 14 months (the last 14 months) racing with LoPeN (the League of Perpetual Novices), a "fun-only" league racing '67 F2s and '67 Sports Cars in Grand Prix Legends.

I've been using Crew chief since a couple of months, I'm mostly racing offline. I donated to you guys, very well deserved, keep up the good work!

I was recommended to try CC a few years back by an old friend, being an old man who didn't like spotters much in game I never tried it. (Huge Mistake on my part)
    Yesterday I tried it and TBH it has blown me away how much more immersive it has made the driving. This adds a realism aspect I wasn't expecting.
    Great work Thank you.

Initially I did not feel the need for CrewChief, then I learned that it allows to play GTR2 (and more importantly for me, P&G) in VR, so I tried it and I am very very impressed with the great work done !
    Now I realize it will also be useful with Assetto Corsa (these are the only games I use) even though I have quite a bit to learn about using it...
    A huge thank you to the creators of this amazing software!

Hello everyone! Excellent forum. I hope to learn more from you!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678