Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members

I am new in this forum i want to know how i create a new post or thread in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by beckibeere View Post
    I am new in this forum i want to know how i create a new post or thread in this forum.
    Just like on any other forum, but if you try to spam(email alert) just once I'll come get you.

I am new to this forum but not new to simracing. Just wanted to say hi and was watching raceroom vid by George who recommended this app which is an amazing piece of software to me. I hope you dont mind the help me questions I will have in the near future Thanks

New to this forum, not quite so new to simracing, for me it started with Pcars when some friends who had crowdfunded it talked to me about it.
    Originally I didn't have a wheel and raced with a stick, my old Saitek X-52.....according to my friends I was good for a stick driver, still spun out way to often which made me first get a used G27, which I got at steal and then got myself Assetto Corsa, tried out R3E, left that for a while and then later really got into it, after I had found a copy of the ADAC GT Masters experience for a Tenner.

Got me into Rfactor and back into GTR and GTR2, bought them years ago but since I didn't have a wheel back then, kept my boxes of them and some other games. And well the GTRs were still fun, unlike some of the higher rated more popular games of the day like the DTM/Toca race Driver etc.
    Now got myself Rf2 recently and the whole host of old Simbin Goodies, as well as some other racing games.

Found Crew chief on the Pcars forums and it was a godsend, no doubt about it because the Pcars Pit Engineer was an annoying fool, never follow his advice.
    One of the moments that sold it for me was in a free practise session for Pcars Career Mode in Monza National (the short one with the walls of death* ), when it told me that the temps were falling and it made me able to predict a return of the earlier fog.

*Turn 1 on the GP course ain't got nuthin' on that concrete wall chicane after the Parabolique on Monza National! :P

New member here, just wanted to say hi and Thank you guys for this great app, it added a lot to my racing experience, keep up the good work

Thanks for this fantastic app!

Hello all members too.

G'day all,
    Just signed up to give a quick thanks for this awesome app. It adds so much to the racing experience (and also occasionally makes me grin like a loon while racing )
    I've been using it for the past few months in Project Cars 2 and Assetto Corsa and have just made a donation so the devs can buy themselves a well earned beer
    Keep up the great work!

Guess I should say Hi, new to the forum and new to PC, been using the app for a while now on PS4, even sweeter on PC though. Devs, have a beer on me (donation was under my viper email) Hopefully "Sarah" will be included in the list of usable names in the near future, thanks again for an app that I can't race without...

hi, my names phil, ive been using cc and chatting with jim for a few years now but never got around to using the forum....so here i am! HI.

Hi NewbieRacer here. Been playing Assetto Corsa for a short while and caught CC in a YouTube video. It has transformed my game. The guidance when passing is invaluable. Why is this not in Assetto Corsa or RaceRoom by default? Great job. Donated.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast