Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Speech recognition trouble shooting

I'm having the same issue. Can't seems to figure it out. I've tried train my speech so it could better understand my voice. But still pops up a web browser mid race on some commands. getting annoying to the point i don't want to use it. Does anyone have a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Hey, hope you can help with this, can't find any answers anywhere.

So when CC is open on its own the voice recognition works perfectly when the button is set to either the keyboard or the Xbox controller so it doesn't sound like an issue with CC. When I run Project Cars 2, the voice recognition button will work if it's mapped to the keyboard but not if it's mapped to the controller. I can click back onto CC and open it on top of PC2 and it works fine but it wont work when PC2 is taking priority.

Any thoughts?
    Jay, Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue when using iRacing.

Hi folks,

I have tried everything in this FAQ and I simply cannot figure out my problem.

CC understands me just fine when I'm not in the car, either at the desktop or within iracing but not in the car, but the moment I go out on track, it doesn't understand a word I say.

I have tried two different headsets and currently use Sennheiser GSP600's.

I don't use speakers and there are no other noises going off in my room when I race. I would appreciate any ideas, before I finally give up on what I know to be an awesome piece of software.

Cheers

>^..^<

try do this

And you might want to lower the recognised speech confidence level in the properties of crewchief.

Quote Originally Posted by brianalphin View Post
    Jay, Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same issue when using iRacing.
    Really need some help to get CC mic to work. i have followed all the tips in this thread but im getting nowhere. must have missed something or done something wrong. anyone able to help me out

Hi, I've trying to do all the possible things but I always have the same issue. I have followed all the proceedings to the letter, but it is not resolved. I lost hope ... can anyone help me?

16:43:49.320 : got language codes data countryToUse = "IT", langToUse = "it" langAndCountryToUse = "it-IT"
    16:43:49.339 : Unable to get language for System SRE with lang it or it-IT
    16:43:49.339 : You may need to add an appropriate language from the Windows 'Time and language' control panel (go to Languages -> Add a language). App will fall back to Microsoft SRE
    16:43:49.347 : Unable to get Microsoft speech recogniser. Is SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi installed?
    16:43:49.374 : Successfully initialised preferred Microsoft SRE
    16:43:49.376 : Unable to get Microsoft speech recogniser. Is SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi installed?
    16:43:53.160 : Unable to initialise speech engine with voice recognition pack for location it-IT. Check MSSpeech_SR_it-IT_TELE.msi is installed. It can be downloaded from...
    16:43:53.160 : Attempted to initialise speech engine - success = False

Windows is in Italian, all the necessary pack is installed (SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi x64 and MSSpeech_SR_it-IT_TELE.msi) in the right order. I've unmark the ACG correctly from the advanced option of the microphone but it doesn't works.

Hi, I've trying to do all the possible things but I always have the same issue. I have followed all the proceedings to the letter, but it is not resolved. I lost hope ... can anyone help me?

16:43:49.320 : got language codes data countryToUse = "IT", langToUse = "it" langAndCountryToUse = "it-IT"
    16:43:49.339 : Unable to get language for System SRE with lang it or it-IT
    16:43:49.339 : You may need to add an appropriate language from the Windows 'Time and language' control panel (go to Languages -> Add a language). App will fall back to Microsoft SRE
    16:43:49.347 : Unable to get Microsoft speech recogniser. Is SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi installed?
    16:43:49.374 : Successfully initialised preferred Microsoft SRE
    16:43:49.376 : Unable to get Microsoft speech recogniser. Is SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi installed?
    16:43:53.160 : Unable to initialise speech engine with voice recognition pack for location it-IT. Check MSSpeech_SR_it-IT_TELE.msi is installed. It can be downloaded from....
    16:43:53.160 : Attempted to initialise speech engine - success = False

Windows is in Italian, all the necessary pack is installed (SpeechPlatformRuntime.msi x64 and MSSpeech_SR_it-IT_TELE.msi) in the right order. I've unmark the ACG correctly from the advanced option of the microphone but it doesn't works.

I tried to download the crewchief.isnais.de/Speech_recognition_64bit.zip, but my computer says it is unsafe and will not download it. It say that malicious attacked may gain access to my computer. I can't get Crew Chief 4 to recognize my voice. Is there a safe site to download the softeware?

Use the Microsoft links in https://mr_belowski.gitlab.io/CrewCh...nTraining.html instead.

Hi Guys. Is it possible that the microphone is picking up the audio from the game internally ? I used autohotkey to mute my audio when I have the voice recognition hold button held down. I thought this improve the voice recognition as opposed to having the game audio interfering. However, it appears when I am in the game and I mute the audio, crew chief still has trouble hearing me, I dont seem to have the problem when I am out of the game. I dont know for sure, but it seems like even though there is no sound coming from my speakers, the microphone is till picking the interference internally somehow.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast