Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Release Candidate

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    4

    ACC is now included, IRacing still not auto detected

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    Thanks, not known, we'll look into them before the next release, coming soon.

    Both are working here, have you clicked the Reset to default button under Limit available games? iRacing (or any other game) must have focus for a few seconds before CC will recognise it. Does iRacing show up as iRacingSim64DX11.exe in Task Manager?
    Thank for the fast answer, the default button solved the problem with missing ACC in the game list. But IRacing is still not detected by CC. IRacingSim64DX11.exe is shown in Task Manager under details.

  2. #12
    Confirmed, iRacing worked when I tried, honest!

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    Confirmed, iRacing worked when I tried, honest!
    I think auto detect is a great feature. For all ohther games it works flawless. Do you have any ideas what I can check ? I have installed IRacing not via steam, all other games are installed via steam. IRacing is installed via IRacing webside in standard path. When trying the other games, CC send the message need to install some files. At IRacing I didn’t get any message.In options the field exe/path is empty. Filling the fiel manually did not solve problem.

  4. #14
    Yes, it works by spotting the Windows process for the game, in this case iRacingSim64DX11.exe. It seems it works but not reliably, we'll have to add some debug to the console to try to find out what's happening.

  5. #15
    Something odd about iRacing, sometimes the process name is available (as it is for other games), sometimes it throws an error. Anyway, there is a work-around which will be in the next RC.

  6. #16
    V4.18.2.7.RC
    "New Properties" filter added
    Make SpeechRecogniser errors more visible
    iRacing:
    * Auto start fix
    * 2 minute warning not given a second time at the end of a race.
    * Added "How old are these tires", "How are my tyre temps", "How's my tyre wear"
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2022
    Posts
    4

    Great work

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    V4.18.2.7.RC
    "New Properties" filter added
    Make SpeechRecogniser errors more visible
    iRacing:
    * Auto start fix
    * 2 minute warning not given a second time at the end of a race.
    * Added "How old are these tires", "How are my tyre temps", "How's my tyre wear"
    Thank you so much for the great work !

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    Something odd about iRacing, sometimes the process name is available (as it is for other games), sometimes it throws an error. Anyway, there is a work-around which will be in the next RC.
    I have the same problem, but I can't find a way to get ACC into the selection list. Can you tell me how I can do this?

    Best regards

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Brese View Post
    I have the same problem, but I can't find a way to get ACC into the selection list. Can you tell me how I can do this?

    Best regards
    Same here no ACC in the list of games.

  10. #20
    Do you mean the Limit available games Property? Click the Reset to default button below it. Or just add it, it's just a text list of game names.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •