Thread: Talk to Crew Chief assigned to Driving doesn't work for me

Unhappy Talk to Crew Chief assigned to Driving doesn't work for me

Hello,

I recently discoverd CrewChief an I'm new to this programm, so please be patient with me.
    I managed to install CrewChief4 sucessfully.

I got an USB microphone which is plugged in into my computer.
    My wheel is the Logitech G29.

My G29 gets detected under controllers and my USB mic is the only one active on my pc all others are deactivated.
    The command "Talk to Crew Chief assigned to driving: Logitech G HUB G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel, USB.button: 24" is on my wheel and as I can see in the console is working and when i'm pressing the button I get this "beep" sound so I think the binding to the button is not the problem.
    But when I'm saying any command which Crew Chief should understand he isn't talking back or is saying that he didn't understand my messages?

So what am I doing wrong?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wickd View Post
    Hello,

I recently discoverd CrewChief an I'm new to this programm, so please be patient with me.
    I managed to install CrewChief4 sucessfully.

I got an USB microphone which is plugged in into my computer.
    My wheel is the Logitech G29.

My G29 gets detected under controllers and my USB mic is the only one active on my pc all others are deactivated.
    The command "Talk to Crew Chief assigned to driving: Logitech G HUB G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel, USB.button: 24" is on my wheel and as I can see in the console is working and when i'm pressing the button I get this "beep" sound so I think the binding to the button is not the problem.
    But when I'm saying any command which Crew Chief should understand he isn't talking back or is saying that he didn't understand my messages?

So what am I doing wrong?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Bottom right of Crew chief is a list for Voice Recognition, have you picked one or is it disabled? if disabled choose another, i use press and release for my voice commands.