Thread: Browse for Folder issue

Browse for Folder issue

Hi all -- I got everything working, but when I try to start Crew Chief with Assetto Corsa selected it says it needs to install additional files. I click OK and it asks me to browse to the AC folder... the issue I'm having is that it takes me to the desktop by default and doesn't have a way to navigate from there. I tried making a shortcut to the folder and adding it to the desktop, but it doesn't show up. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Name:  Crew Chief Issue.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  19.6 KB

Ever find a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by BobTheSkulll View Post
    Hi all -- I got everything working, but when I try to start Crew Chief with Assetto Corsa selected it says it needs to install additional files. I click OK and it asks me to browse to the AC folder... the issue I'm having is that it takes me to the desktop by default and doesn't have a way to navigate from there. I tried making a shortcut to the folder and adding it to the desktop, but it doesn't show up. Any help would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Name:  Crew Chief Issue.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  19.6 KB
    I have the same problem with rFactor 2

There is a bug in handling "unexpected" paths to Steam games. It's been fixed and will be in the next release but for now try manually setting the path property, for example
    Name:  rf2installpath.jpg
Views: 825
Size:  14.2 KB