Thread: I can't hear Jim in my headphones anymore.

I can't hear Jim in my headphones anymore.

I've been using crew chief for almost two years now and I've always been using my headphones. A few months back, possibly after an update though I'm not sure, he went silent. Everything else was playing through my headphones but there was no crew chief. I switched CC to my speakers and I could hear him but when i switched back to headphones there was nothing. I uninstalled and reinstalled CC but still no luck. I would have posted sooner but my PC has been out of action for a few months. I did update CC yesterday. Thanks in advance for any help.

Non one has any idea why this is happening? I've been full all of the settings and I can't see why CC refuses to play through my headphones. It's been over a month now.

Just nudging this back to the top as I still can't get Crew Chief to play through my headphones but he does play through the speakers. It used to play through the headphones and I can choose them as output device. I can still play everything else through my headphones. PLEASE somebody help me.

I am also having the exact same issue. Everything points to sound should come from my headphones. But I get all the other sounds car, wind, etc. I cant get the CC to play thru headphones it will work on the computer speakers but not headphones...weird.huh.

Jonathan S.

It's extremely weird. At least I know it's not just me now. Please let me know if you come across a solution.

Chris

In the crew chief app, go to properties, search for naudio, uncheck every check box, and change the nAudio output interface type to wasapi , save and restart app, and now you should hear your spotter and crew chief..

Thank you so much it worked.