Thread: Crew Chief Spotter Stops Working After 1 Race (ACC)

Crew Chief Spotter Stops Working After 1 Race (ACC)

Crew Chief with Assetto Corsa Competizione works as intended until I start a second race. Once I begin another race, the spotter no longer works, although the rest of the app continues to function.
    I've tried deleting the app and all associated files, reinstalling the app, and restarting the computer.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Just checking in again. I’m still experiencing this issue. If anyone has any advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

I had a similar issue when i first installed it because my wheel and keyboard wasn't properly detected. It would run fine when installed and then it would not work.

Quote Originally Posted by BillEnglish View Post
    I had a similar issue when i first installed it because my wheel and keyboard wasn't properly detected. It would run fine when installed and then it would not work.
    Thanks for the reply.
    What did you do to fix the issue? I already tried to uninstall and reinstall the app.

I have the same issue myself. The first race I have the spotter but all races after no longer have a spotter. Looking through the logs you can see where he calls out everything on the first race, the 2nd race and after the logs have a lot less lines because there is nothing related to the spotter but at the beginning it shows spotter is enabled but the only things said are about lap times, the person infront or behind and he will even make calls about me passing someone. Just no spotter function. I did find that if I alt-tab to crew chief, stop and start it again, that it will work on the next race. Its annoying to do but at least its a quick work around for now.

This is on a fresh install of windows 11, the only things installed are simhub, crew chief, fanalab and some racing games through steam.

I have exactly the same problem. Everything works in the first race. From the 2nd race everything works, except the spotter. Realism mode is definitely deactivated. Reinstall/repair function does not help.
    You can find the problem repeatedly on Google over the last few years. Is there really no solution yet?

ACC via Steam on Windows 10, Soundblaster Digital external, all drivers up to date. Any help?