Thread: crew chief startup logo

Unhappy crew chief startup logo

is there a way to remove the politically affiliated start up logo and set it to a move neutral logo
    IP

No there is not.
    IP

But why...?
    Last edited by digitalvei; 06-12-2022 at 23:36.
    IP

my sim is a politically neutral place a place were I don't want to think about the absolute shithole of a planet I'm stuck on every time I see that flag it just reminds me of the orwellian nightmare that the world is turning in to and the I support the latest thing mentality of the window licking dribblers that don't understand this is all part of a bigger plan to incarcerate us in to a carbon neutral prison and we are spending are last years of freedom fighting in the gutter over bullshit it brings down my lap times don't think it would be to bad to have a way of turning it off
    Last edited by ladadown; 10-12-2022 at 18:56.
    IP

Whoa, what a drama..
    Don't worry, mate. If you follow some easy steps, you can change it.
    I'd be happy to help.
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by digitalvei View Post
    Whoa, what a drama..
    Don't worry, mate. If you follow some easy steps, you can change it.
    I'd be happy to help.
    You superstar please me the way
    IP

1. Step 1, go to CrewChief website (you already here)
    2. Step 2, click on "Donate" link above, and make a very generous donation (maybe over $500) and ask the dev to modify it for you personally, so you can improve your lap times.
    3. Or you can simply ignore the 2 seconds pop up logo that barely had any effects into your gameplay.
    4. If you still have problems because of the splash logo color, consider gluing your hand using a very strong adhesive fluids to any street nearby, maybe the dev will customize the logo for you free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ladadown View Post
    You superstar please me the way
    Nah, man, just messing with you
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by digitalvei View Post
    1. Step 1, go to CrewChief website (you already here)
    2. Step 2, click on "Donate" link above, and make a very generous donation (maybe over $500) and ask the dev to modify it for you personally, so you can improve your lap times.
    3. Or you can simply ignore the 2 seconds pop up logo that barely had any effects into your gameplay.
    4. If you still have problems because of the splash logo color, consider gluing your hand using a very strong adhesive fluids to any street nearby, maybe the dev will customize the logo for you free of charge.

Nah, man, just messing with you
    Cool cool for my $500 will the devs replace the logo with a picture of Putin standing on the ashes of Ukraine holding a gas pipe in one hand and the head of klaus Schwab in the other surrounded by western Europeans freezing to death to save the world

Neh just messing lol
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by ladadown View Post
    cool cool for my $500 will the devs replace the logo with a picture of putin standing on the ashes of ukraine holding a gas pipe in one hand and the head of klaus schwab in the other surrounded by western europeans freezing to death to save the world

neh just messing lol
    lmao!!
    IP