Thread: Crewchief causing HUD to go insane?

Crewchief causing HUD to go insane?

Hi,

I have always used Crewchief, it is awesome! So recently I've built a new sim rig, and installed a few sims (AMS 2, rFactor 2, RaceRoom), Crewchief (downloaded the latest version here from the forum) and went for a drive!

So, this very, very weird thing happened, ONLY on rFactor 2, and ONLY during race session (it does not happen during practice or qualify, just race). As soon as I get a green flag, the HUD goes insane, it starts to flip through all the screens, change a bunch of stuff on its own, and I head crewchief verbalizing all the stuff (like: "OK, no tires will be changed on the next stop"). This all without me even touching the steering wheel.

So initially I thought this was a problem with my wheel, so I cleaned all the key assignments, and enter a new race. Problem persisted. So I re-installed rFactor 2 from scratch (deleted the whole rF2 folder), and the problem stopped. Then, I installed Crewchief again, and once again, HUD went crazy.

Here is the video link of the problem (pay attention to the right bottom HUD once the race starts): https://youtu.be/zCcuN7vad1I

My system setup:

Simlab PX-1
    Simucube 2 Pro wheel base
    Cube Controls FPRO wheel
    ASETEK Invicta pedal set with clutch

PC: MSI Rainbow 6 Special EdiTion Crosshair15 laptop (Intel Core i7-12700H RTX 3070 16GB 1TB NVMe SSD, Windows 11 Home, QHD screen).

I have tried with the wheel both on USB and wireless/bluetooth mode, and the problem doesn't seem to be affected by it.

Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem is, and how can I solve it?

It's working correctly, setting the tyre menu to No Change at the start of the race. The "craziness" is CC scrolling through the pit menu to read all the settings.

If you don't want it to do it untick this Property:

Name:  ClearTyreChange.png
Views: 1178
Size:  6.4 KB

See https://mr_belowski.gitlab.io/CrewCh...ChangeLog.html

Sorry it caused so much trouble trying to "fix" it!

Bonjour, je ne sais pas ou se trouve "enable rf2 auto clear tyre change"

Est ce dans un fichier ou sur les options du jeu?

Merci d'avance