Thread: error loading on new clean install

error loading on new clean install

Hey all, been using cc for years. Did a clean install of windows10 and I get this error when opening the software. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Error message copied to clipboard:
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Stack trace: at CrewChiefV4.VirtualReality.VROverlayConfiguration. FromFile(FileInfo fileInfo) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\VROverlayWindow\VROverlayConfiguration.cs:line 92
    at CrewChiefV4.MainWindow..ctor() in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\UserInterface\MainWindow.cs:line 197
    at CrewChiefV4.Program.Main() in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\Program.cs:line 132

It's trying to open Documents\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.vrconfig.json, delete that and Documents\CrewChiefV4\vr_overlay_windows.json too. CC should create a fresh Documents\CrewChiefV4\CrewChiefV4.vrconfig.json next time it starts.

Thank you so much Seven. That did the trick. I had to boot into safe mode to delete it and I had to create a new game profile and activate it as it was looking for the file on one drive and I shut one drive down. It's working though, thanks again.