Thread: Question : Wonder if the comment message after the race can be turned off?

Question Question : Wonder if the comment message after the race can be turned off?

Hello! I dont know if I created a topic in a correct sub-forum or not. but I hope its okay if I post it over here.

Ive been playing iRacing with CrewChief for many years but I hate to say that Im not that competitive to have a good race all the time lol. I usually qualified a really good position but finish the race with 2-3 positions lost sue to my bad racecraft.
    and most of the time for an example : I qualified 2nd and finish the race in 4th which im happy with but sadly my crew chief isnt happy with it so he usually say "Thats P4... Nevermind" or "Thats P4... Forget it" or something like that and I usually feel bad about it D:

I know that I might be too whiney or nitpicking but I would like to ask if this kind of message can be turned off? or say something like : its okay, we'll get them next time, or something like that? (or he still can say it but only when I f**k the race up real bad) because I love CrewChief to bits! but on the other hand, I just want to have a good time and not be too stressed about it. it kinda discourages me to race because at the end of the day, I just want to have a good time and relax by having a fun race with my friends and other people online.

I hope im not being too whiney or nitpicking but thank you so much again! and sorry if my English isnt that great

Search in the Properties window for "Pearls of wisdom", you can turn them off completely or make them less frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven Smiles View Post
    Search in the Properties window for "Pearls of wisdom", you can turn them off completely or make them less frequent.
    okay! thank you so much