Thread: Help...

Help...

How do you change how often they talk?! and someone also said you can change like if they curse or not.. if so how?! I feel like he could talk more to me... Also how do I talk to the crewcheif without having my "mic" hot on the chat?!

"How do you change how often they talk?!"
    - In properties search for "frequenc" and it will show you settings for how frequently crewChief warns/informs about different things

"and someone also said you can change like if they curse or not.. if so how?!"
    - In properties set "Use sweary messages" to true or false

"Also how do I talk to the crewcheif without having my "mic" hot on the chat"
    - By this you propably mean you don't want people to hear you talk in Discord etc when you ask crewChief something? If so - you have to use push to talk in whatever VOIP application you are using (Discrd etc)

Quote Originally Posted by laekwondo View Post
    "

"Also how do I talk to the crewcheif without having my "mic" hot on the chat"
    - By this you propably mean you don't want people to hear you talk in Discord etc when you ask crewChief something? If so - you have to use push to talk in whatever VOIP application you are using (Discrd etc)

Yes Can I assign my own crewcheif button like PTT like in iracing chat..

You can setup how you want crewChiefs voice recognition to activate.
    - In the main window, at the bottom right you can set "Voice recognition mode", set it to "Press and release button".
    - At the bottom left it shows all the controllers it has found. If your wheel is not shown - just press the "Scan for Controllers" button and select correct controller.
    - Then select the "Talk to crew chief" action from the middle part and press "assign control". This way you can have any key/button you want, to get crew chief to listen for your voice.

Hope I understood your question correctly.