Thread: Anytime I ask crewchief to calculate fuel it says. - "We haven't got that data"

Question Anytime I ask crewchief to calculate fuel it says. - "We haven't got that data"

Hi, I've been using crewchief for a year or two, without any problems.

I ONLY use crewchief for fuel calculation purpose. I leave auto-pit enabled and I put the option for an extra 0.4laps of fuel above my average. It has always worked perfectly.

Couple weeks ago, crewchief has stopped working. When I enter pitlane, nothing happens. When I manually press my keybind to ask for a refuel he keeps saying "We haven't got that data".

I really don't understand, as I haven't changed anything! Now, I have tried reinstalling the software all together, fiddling with the settings, (enabling/disabling auto refuel). Honestly there's not much else I feel like I can do ? I asked a couple of my friends and googled the problem and it feels like I'm the only one with that problem.. Hopefully I can get some help here!

Thanks in advance!

*edit* After reading the forums I found a solution. A guy said since I use simcommander I need to start crewchief with elevated rights (run as administrator). Well, I was sure to have found the solution! But alas, after trying it still does the same problem
    Last edited by patbach; 27-04-2022 at 12:51.