Thread: Arca Sim Racing

Arca Sim Racing

would it be possible to get crewchief working on ASRX it also uses rfactor1 engine. Great Stuff Thanks

Hello,
    Crew Chief could possibly be made to work:

* Copy this plugin into the game: "Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\plugins\rFactor\Plugins\rFactorSha redMemoryMap.dll"
    * Rename game .exe to rFactor.exe
    * Start CC in rFactor mode

Hope it will work

Thanks Iron.. Yes that did work, Thank you. I was hoping it would have made the crewchief.ini file so I could try VR. But that is way above my pay grade.. Thanks for the Help.

ARCA has been added in today’s update. As no-one in the team plays ARCA it’s only tested as far as seeing that Jim and the spotter actually do something, if ARCA has requirements beyond what rF1 does then there are not likely to be any changes to support it. Please give it a try and let us know how it goes.

after clicking Start I'm Getting a Failed to Install or Update the plugin. Please make sure the game is not running. Error:
    Could not find part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\plugins\arca'. I created that folder and put that rFactorSharedMemoryMap.dll file in there, seems to start but Arca may have done something to the spotter. I don't hear it. I'll look into it a bit more. I might need to rename Arca to rfactor.exe ..Thanks for this
    Last edited by RacerXtc; 20-02-2022 at 13:32.

We'll deal with the plugin bug in a hotfix coming out today probably.
    If you're running on a non-oval you will have to turn off CC's Realistic mode Property for the spotter to work.
    No need to rename Arca to rfactor.exe though you do need to set the ASR install path Property (and ASR launch exe Property if you want CC to load ARCA).

Thanks 7), Got it working

Hi, I've just reinstalled CC and each time I launch it, I have popups related to ARCA. Everytime I have to deny as I don't own this sim. How to get rid of it definitively ?
    Thanks
    Attachment 523 Attachment 524