Thread: Error Maping Game Data

Error Maping Game Data

Hi all,

I've had an issue come up the last couple of days. I reinstalled CC and iRacing but the problem is still there:

21:24:40.135 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingGameStateMapper.mapToGa meStateData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\iRacing\iRacingGameStateMapper.cs:line 113
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 645
    Skipped 9 copies of previous message
    21:24:40.421 : Playing sounds, events: COMPOUND_smoke_test_chief
    21:24:40.421 : (radio_check/test)
    21:24:40.442 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.iRacing.iRacingGameStateMapper.mapToGa meStateData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\iRacing\iRacingGameStateMapper.cs:line 113
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 645

Any help would be apprecited. I'll add that this is version 4.16.0.1. I did try and install an older version and it did work, so this may be a issue with this version?

Cheers
    Last edited by JF Easy; 13-02-2022 at 20:29.

Just to add CC was working during the downtime period and now iRacing is back online it wont work in online sessions.

Does anybody know a reason why this may be happening? Would appreciate the help.

Cheers