Thread: crew chief force seated tracking mode on reset vr view?

crew chief force seated tracking mode on reset vr view?

Can example be given please , with box ticked and without box ticked? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by LonewolfZ View Post
    Can example be given please , with box ticked and without box ticked? Cheers.

If I am not mistaken I added this feature, embarassingly, I don't remember the exact details. I believe it was solving problem of getting into rig and not being able to re-center while in VR until game is started (my rig has no monitor). Just try what works better for you. I use CC to get into Desktop from HMD, and even launch games, edit files etc while in VR. I think this setting does not matter if your SteamVR is setup for seated, but is helpful if you have it set up for standing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Wolf View Post
    If I am not mistaken I added this feature, embarassingly, I don't remember the exact details. I believe it was solving problem of getting into rig and not being able to re-center while in VR until game is started (my rig has no monitor). Just try what works better for you. I use CC to get into Desktop from HMD, and even launch games, edit files etc while in VR. I think this setting does not matter if your SteamVR is setup for seated, but is helpful if you have it set up for standing.
    Okay thank you