Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: suggested error show to dev

suggested error show to dev

I get this in crew chief via AMS2

20:53:06.938 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.AMS2.AMS2GameStateMapper.mapToGameStat eData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AMS2\AMS2GameStateMapper.cs:line 216
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 645
    ++++++++++++ Skipped 30004 copies of previous message. Please report this error to the CC dev team ++++++++++++

Any idea on how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by gdude66 View Post
    I get this in crew chief via AMS2

20:53:06.938 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20
    at CrewChiefV4.AMS2.AMS2GameStateMapper.mapToGameStat eData(Object memoryMappedFileStruct, GameStateData previousGameState) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AMS2\AMS2GameStateMapper.cs:line 216
    at CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(String filenameToRun, Boolean dumpToFile) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\CrewChief.cs:line 645
    ++++++++++++ Skipped 30004 copies of previous message. Please report this error to the CC dev team ++++++++++++

Any idea on how to fix?
    I've just encountered same problem worked fine yesterday, and now same code as you

This is only happening in multiplayer and not on single player.
    It might have something to do with an inablity to find driver names. How do I get around this?
    See below:

14:08:47.768 : Unable to create a usable driver name for [gib$ru$]
    14:08:47.768 : Using unmapped driver last name gdude for raw driver name gdude66
    14:08:47.768 : Using unmapped driver last name tristao for raw driver name mm tristao
    14:08:47.768 : Using unmapped driver last name riskmaximus for raw driver name riskmaximus
    14:08:47.768 : Using unmapped driver last name jcdionne for raw driver name jcdionne
    14:08:47.768 : Took 0.00 seconds to load 4 driver name sounds. There are now 31 sound files loaded with 22 active SoundPlayer objects
    14:08:47.924 : Error mapping game data: Exception of type 'CrewChiefV4.ValidationException' was thrown., at CrewChiefV4.AdditionalDataProvider.validate(String str) in C:\projects\crewchief_c_sharp\CrewChiefV4\CrewChie fV4\AdditionalDataProvider.cs:line 20

so if I start single player crew chief works and if i switch to multiplayer the errors appear and no crew chief. As soon as I return to single player crew chief works again.
    So it appears it is only not working in multiplayer for me in AMS2
    Working fine in other sims

I tried a delete of crewchief and downloaded again still same
    It loads fine but still not reading the game information

Same result for me

Anyone have a fix for this?

Anyone have a fix for this?
    Got mine to work m8 go onto discord and ask , can't thank the guys enough who helped with this one even did a video chat so as I could follow what he was explaining to me
    They answer your questions almost immediately

So what did you do and which discord?

So what did you do and which discord?
    Crew cheif on discord, the guys will talk you through it if you put up a post about it
    Can't thank them enough as I struggle with computers due to advanced years

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast