Thread: CC Forgetting/Not Registering Action Assignments on Boot?

CC Forgetting/Not Registering Action Assignments on Boot?

Hi all,

Figured I'd give a post here, as I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with my app.

I have an Apex Sim Racing Downforce Button Box, which has a 7-switch analog stick in the middle that I use for CC commands (gap ahead, gap behind, last lap for car ahead, etc.).

Every time I load up the CC app, the "actions" box at the bottom remembers my assignments, and shows the Apex Button Box properly in the bottom left hand corner. The ID for the button box is identical to the ones in the action box.

However, these assignments simply do not work unless I re-input them every time I load up the app, which is annoying and frustrating. Luckily I only have 7 commands assigned, but it'd be a huge pain if I did more, and honestly, this problem is preventing me from doing it.

I've scoured the forums and done trial and error for over an hour trying to fix this issue. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

I have both reinstalled the application and updated to the latest version, to no avail. Perhaps there is a cache I need to clear?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

EDIT: This was fixed in an update, I believe.
    Last edited by XAGMNINETY; 11-04-2023 at 21:36.