Thread: Can I turn off the "Track Limits" call from Crew Chief"?

Question Can I turn off the "Track Limits" call from Crew Chief"?

I would like to turn off the "You exceeded track limits" (and the various related scolding) when I practice.
    I looked and searched, but I couldn't find a way to turn it off, so whenever I am learning a new track, I am constantly being scolded for track limits infractions.
    I don't mind in a race, but on my first foray on a new track it can get annoying, mostly because one of my practice habits is to try to push the track limits to see what I can get away with.

Did I miss the command or it's just hard coded into it? Right now, I am turning off CC completely in practice, but it being practice, I want to also test the fuel filling, tire, etc. with Crew Chief (which I really need to do because with my accent it rarely understands me the first time around.

Tank you.

Untick Play cut track warnings

Note that there is a search window in properties, entering track would show up this property.

Thank you. Yes, I searched in "properties" but could not find anything related to it.
    I tried several permutations, but I decided to post here in case it used a specific terminology I didn't know.
    I tried "limits", "track" 'penalty' and 'penalties', and then I went item by item.
    I wondered if maybe it was something you had to change in some sort of .ini file, but I figured I'd ask here first.

Thank you again

I found it. In the "Available Actions" list, there is one named: "Toggle Cut Track Warnings on\off"
    I assigned to a button and it indeed stops.

Also, somehow I turned on unintentionally the Turn Naming. I went nuts during a race with the darn thing calling "Turn 1, Turn 2, etc. There is a binding for that too.