Thread: Tyre Pressures in PSI instead of BAR

Tyre Pressures in PSI instead of BAR

Tearing my hair out but I can't for the life of me find anything to have the tyre pressures in Assetto Corsa or Competizione read out in PSI instead of BAR without changing everything over to imperial.
    Even just having BAR to two significant figures would be better.

Absolute nightmare especially for competizione because the optimum tyre pressures of 27.3 - 27.8 equates to 1.9 -1.9 BAR, there's just not enough granularity with BAR to one significant figure to make the tyre pressures given by crew chief of any use.

Edit: I'm aware of the setting for iRacing, don't think that it carries over for ACC.

Also the help documentation supports tyre pressures for pitstops but I've never had much luck when giving the pressures in psi, seems to start ignoring me or just hears something different.
    Last edited by Sadist_Cain; 02-11-2021 at 23:44.

Untick the Property Use metric

Quote Originally Posted by Sadist_Cain View Post
    without changing everything over to imperial.
    Otherwise then I'll have the fuel measured in gallons, distances in football fields and speed in furlongs per shakes of a lambs tail, which is again, useless.

Point is that pressure in BAR to anything less than two significant figures is useless to know whether or not most tyres are in their optimum or not.

Iracing has the option to have tyre pressure in psi whilst keeping everything else metric, would be good to have that as a general option for every application.
    Either that or have the pressure in BAR to 2 or 3 significant figures instead of just the 1 but that gets messy.

I noticed that Jim was feeling more invigorated towards ACC, has anything changed on the tyre pressures front?

Last I knew it was either BAR or KPa, neither of which correlates with Assetto Corsa Competizione which is PSI.