Thread: Crew Chief is output to my Microphone in Discord

Angry Crew Chief is output to my Microphone in Discord

Hello, I have a problem that I can't fix.
    I race with my friends on Discord and I also Crew Chief, but they are able to hear whatever Crew Chief says clearly from me, I am pretty sure this is not the Microphone getting the sound from my headphones, but actually direct
    feedthrough from CC to Discord.
    How can I fix it, this is very annoying for my friends of course, so I need to Mute myself when playing or close Crew Chief so they don't get wrong data.

Quote Originally Posted by bbogdanmircea View Post
    Hello, I have a problem that I can't fix.
    I race with my friends on Discord and I also Crew Chief, but they are able to hear whatever Crew Chief says clearly from me, I am pretty sure this is not the Microphone getting the sound from my headphones, but actually direct
    feedthrough from CC to Discord.
    How can I fix it, this is very annoying for my friends of course, so I need to Mute myself when playing or close Crew Chief so they don't get wrong data.
    Hi!

Did you manage to get to the bottom of this? Having the same issue myself

Not sure if you still have this issue, but with Discord you can set the input \ output device. By default this is "Default". But you can manually select the input \ output options that may prevent Discord from picking up what is "in game" audio.