Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: updated cc this morning and no audio all day long

Happy non-paying customer

Angry updated cc this morning and no audio all day long

ive been using CC without issue for a few months. suddenly after an update this morning i have no audio from CC. i tried re-selecting audio devices. i tried reinstalling CC entirely. i tried resetting CC to default settings. nothing i do results in any audio actually playing out of any devices. when can i expect this to be fixed?

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    when can you expect it to be fixed? Perhaps something's getting lost in translation here but take a breath and remember that this isn't something you're paying for, and more importantly it's not broken. Perhaps something's changed in your sound card drivers or your windows configuration. It's surprisingly common. You might also try disabling the "Use nAudio for playback" property, as has been mentioned many times on this very forum

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    when can you expect it to be fixed? Perhaps something's getting lost in translation here but take a breath and remember that this isn't something you're paying for, and more importantly it's not broken. Perhaps something's changed in your sound card drivers or your windows configuration. It's surprisingly common. You might also try disabling the "Use nAudio for playback" property, as has been mentioned many times on this very forum

Take a breath? Yea something is definitely lost in translation because you seem to somehow be under the impression that my simple question means i need to "take a breath". How about step down off that high horse with that attitude pal? And fyi, i definitely tried disabling naudio. You guys think just because one thong worked for 1 persons issue that that makes it the guaranteed fix for everything? I tried everything ive found listed in this forum and none of it fixed your broken ass program. Which is actually broken regardless of what you want to state so matter-of-factly without actually even knowing that. What a shit take. Honestly fuck you and fuck this trash non-functional program too. U obviously just mad that your shit broke and i had the nerve to say something about it right? Like how dare i right? Haha you're a clown

you kiss your momma with that mouth?

I kiss your momma with it fuck face

awesome, can't beat a good old fashioned dust-up

Is that your business model? Just like modern free-to-play games right? Since we didn't pay you directly for it, we cant say anything when your software suddenly breaks right? Get over yourself. You probably smell your own farts too.

as you've probably noticed, you can say what you like. I don't have a business model, I just have a hobby which is split between sim racing and making Crew Chief because I enjoy doing it and it makes me (and other people) smile. Feels like I'm giving something back, you know? Sometimes it breaks, sometimes it doesn't. I try and fix it when it breaks, I also try to be patient and helpful. I also try to wind people up when they have anger management issues because it's a laugh and having a laugh is important in these weird times. I also very much like the smell of my own farts and so does my wife. And yo momma, presumably.

I'm torn between being sad that the app appears to be broken for you, and glad that the app appears to be broken for you. But on balance I'll go with 'glad' because it's working for pretty much everyone else, but mostly because you've made me giggle today and I needed it

Yea im sure thats how you feel about your software not working for me. You seem like just that type of guy. And i assure you, nothing of value was lost imho. But heres a tip. If you ever decide to graduate to making real software that really works and then actually sell it, then you might want to learn how to deal with people who have issues with it in a more professional manner. Because your very first reply was the type of shit that gets people fired in the real world. I know your little safe space forum is another story and you can just tell people that have problems things like "no you're wrong its not broken at all" all you want here, but that shit doesn't fly when you're an actual professional.

Oh and thinking people are "worked up" just because they use alot of profanity is kind of ridiculous. That logic implies that you never heard anyone casually use profanity before. Think about that for a second lol
    "omg he said the f word! He must be soooo angy!" whatever you want to tell yourself to make you ignore that your software is broke right?

Watching this one from the sideline, this is content!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast