Thread: No sound from CrewChief

No sound from CrewChief

I suddenly don't hear any sounds from CrewChief anymore.
    I reinstalled the whole thing and reset all settings without success.
    Switching between naudio output Waveout to Wasapi also didn't have any impact.
    Even the Startup Sound I don't hear.
    The strange thing is that I do see "movement" on the volume bar in Windows Sound Settings, indicating that there is output from CrewChief.

I use CC in iRacing, but like I said even in Windows I don't hear the Startup Sound. Maybe it's depending on iRacing setup, I don't know.
    Last edited by mvanbaal; 03-10-2021 at 12:54.

Im having the same exact issue, any resolution to this?

No Sound Fixed for me

Quote Originally Posted by mvanbaal View Post
    I suddenly don't hear any sounds from CrewChief anymore.
    I reinstalled the whole thing and reset all settings without success.
    Switching between naudio output Waveout to Wasapi also didn't have any impact.
    Even the Startup Sound I don't hear.
    The strange thing is that I do see "movement" on the volume bar in Windows Sound Settings, indicating that there is output from CrewChief.

I use CC in iRacing, but like I said even in Windows I don't hear the Startup Sound. Maybe it's depending on iRacing setup, I don't know.
    Hi

I had this issue and couldn't fix it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't work. I then did a full uninstall with Revo Uninstaller and that deleted all the registry files and program files. I then re-installed Crew Chief and it works fine now

I am on Windows 11

Hi
    I had this problem too. I solved it by disabling naudio in settings. Then I tried it and the sound worked. So I turned the naudio back on and the sound works normally now.
    Win 10