Thread: Crewchief doesnt download updated files (sound file, personalisations)

Exclamation Crewchief doesnt download updated files (sound file, personalisations)

Heya,

i got a problem with Crewchief. i recently downloaded CC and wanted to download the different files (sound file, personalisations). no matter how often i click on the downloading button (in the launcher) it always show the messages

Personalisations:
    unable to download personalisations
    "Error personaisations names, check the readme file for instructions on how to manually download and install this

Sound Pack:
    unable to download Sound Pack
    Error downloading Sound Pack, check the readme file for instructions on how to manually download and install this.

i have no clue what i should do. i also tried to re-install the whole thing event with deleting all the folders.

Well i also tried to find the instructions on the readme file but i couldnt find it in the text.

does anybody know what i can do? thank you in advance

Having a similar issue and posted my issue. Where are you located out of curiosity? I am trying to see if it is a server location issue.

i solved the problem in such a way that i threw down some files on the pc i also emptied the recycle bin. i just hadnt enough space for the files to dowload and extracting the files