Thread: New to Crew Chief and need help

New to Crew Chief and need help

Hi everybody.

Just install crew chief and bought new headphones. But got this failure message:

When setting up the voice recognition mode I get a message saying: "Missing Dependency. It appears that your system is missing a dependency to speech recognizer to work. Press OK to be redirected to the download page."
    The problem is , When I hit OK I am redirected to a page that no longer exists.

How can I fix this?

Thank you

I think that may be the Older speech recognition way of things I Switched over to using the Windows Speech Recognition ( There is a difference and it seems the wording is swapped between the 2 SRE's
    The one where you enable it under Settings/Ease of access/Speech and click on Turn on speech Recognition. This one allows you to teach it (it will learn you specific speech Quarks etc. as well as it (To Me) Improves CC's ability to understand me by easily 75% over the Other one. I talk to CC a lot like as far as My Oil Tempos, how much fuel I have, changing amounts of fuel and Tyre Pressures during a Pitstop, switching Black Boxes etc.etc in iRacing
    I do know in order to use the Speech recognition I mentioned I believe you need to Tell CC to use that in the properties as well as setting up the mic to use nAudio for Speech Recognition as well as playback

I believe there are accouple other settings to select but at the moment I have to run so I cannot look but I will try to get the exact locations and names of them for you