Thread: Volume getting lower and lower

Volume getting lower and lower

I'm using version 4.15.2.9 mostly with AMS2. And I have raised the messages slider once as the volume seemed to dip (checking windows volume mixer is ok etc.) and settled on it being a couple notches away from full. Fine.

Windows/game volume is usually 60% or so, this balance was fine, until recently for some unknown reason, even with windows at 100% Volume, CC is even quieter. If it is running at all that is, as over engine noise I cannot tell and I don't understand what has suddenly happened. I have tried reinstalling, and playing around, but whenever I start the app the volume is low and the messages bar is now raised to max. The game volume is now too high and CC sound now too low.

I'll keep tinkering to see if there is something I can do. Maybe I have done something silly, but till then I wanted to post and see if this rings a bell with anyone else.

I think I've solved my own problem already. I have been checking a connection issue, which never occurred to me as I was getting sound which seemed ok in game, but only noticed issue with CC. Odd. But after fiddling with cables all is seemingly well. So alarm over for now. If anything changes I will post. Good news I think then. Finding this app useful, so will donate. Thanks.