Thread: PLEASE - Add Guenther Steiner - Wanker Mode to CrewChief!!!

PLEASE - Add Guenther Steiner - Wanker Mode to CrewChief!!!

EDIT - Forget it. lol Apparently trying to look into something and gauge public interest is not only an egregious act, but the usage of humor of any kind, even harmless 100% PG humor, is outlawed. iRacing's Redditor banned me for using a completely inoffensive, Gunther Steiner quote against a guy who HAD to post a comment in your typical, "I spend ALL DAY on Internet Forums, so let me answer you with a super-snarky response to show my superiority" type attitude, and using 100% G rated humor, I was banned from the sub-reddit. I can only assume he came from this forum based on his response... such a shame. I assume the 20 upvotes he got to his asshole-ish post were all his smurf Reddit accounts, considering his username was u/gu3st12 and all the upvotes for him/downvotes for a silly joke came at the same time. If I am wrong, I am amazed this many miserable, humorless and obviously, sexually deprived people EXIST, AND happen to be on Reddit at the exact same time, but you never know. Ubernerds do have a lot of on-line nerd buddies without much else to do.

Thanks gu3st12 https://www.reddit.com/user/gu3st12/ - you're a truly upstanding member of the Racing Family. You're parents would be proud. They always wanted a sarcastic, jerk forum/keyboard warrior for a daughter.

For those of you that actually came equipped from the factory with a sense of humor, I salute you!

To the rest... you're fired. I'll take Mick and Nikita over you douche bags, any day. Don't let the smashed door hit ya on the way out. See ya on the iRacing subreddit on another account... dur.
    -----

Please like the post if you agree or comment if you have ideas, or other personalities!

After trying Gary Talls iRacerAssitant as well as Mr Belowski's CrewChief, I am simply blown away by these two mods.

Anyway, id like to propose to Mr Belowski a project, maybe "crowd funded" to an extent, to beg him to create a "Guenther Steiner - Spinning Top / Door Shattering Wanker Mode."

I would PAY to hear Guenther call me a F'in wanker and make jokes about my driving when I'm crap.

The funniest guy in F1 IMHO. ????

I'm COMMITTED to making this happen and will message Mr. Belowski with a link to this post if enough people agree lol.

Maybe it's just me, but id kill for this lol.

Name:  Guenther-Steiner-PA1.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  85.9 KB

What do you guys think?

I made a post about this in the iRacing forums, but I cant link it here yet...

THANK YOU Mr. BELOWSKI and TEAM!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
    Last edited by RyanPietroski2; 08-07-2021 at 20:00. Reason: Clarity