Thread: How to update to 4.15.2.7?

How to update to 4.15.2.7?

After clicking update there's only options to repair, change or remove. No update option.

I'm on version 4.15.1.5, and there was some time since I used last time.
    Today I want to race again, then I started crew chief. When I start, a window open offering update to 4.15.2.7. I clicked the button Update, and then a window appers saying: "This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package."

Quote Originally Posted by voomba View Post
    I'm on version 4.15.1.5, and there was some time since I used last time.
    Today I want to race again, then I started crew chief. When I start, a window open offering update to 4.15.2.7. I clicked the button Update, and then a window appers saying: "This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package."
    same issue here. I think we have to install from the website again, but I'm not sure if we can overinstall the new version, or if we have to uninstall the existing version. Also, I don't know if it deletes all current settings. I have just been sticking with the older version for now