Thread: Spotter not working in Iraciing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spotter not working in Iraciing

Hey guys new to the forum and the app. Love it so far and the idea. But im having issues with the spotter working in iracing. Crew chief works great calls out times and everything. The spotter does not work at all. I have tried in game settings spotter on and off doesnt work. If its on in game its the in game spotter not the spotter from CrewChief. I also checked other threads and saw to make sure realistic mode or whatever wasn't checked which is not. Couldnt seem to find the solve online anywhere. Any info would be greatly appreciated. TY and keep on racing!

Having the same issue ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bway View Post
    Hey guys new to the forum and the app. Love it so far and the idea. But im having issues with the spotter working in iracing. Crew chief works great calls out times and everything. The spotter does not work at all. I have tried in game settings spotter on and off doesnt work. If its on in game its the in game spotter not the spotter from CrewChief. I also checked other threads and saw to make sure realistic mode or whatever wasn't checked which is not. Couldnt seem to find the solve online anywhere. Any info would be greatly appreciated. TY and keep on racing!
    Having the same issue ... CC has worked well for my over the last couple of years (Iracing) but in the last few days the spotter won't speak ... help!

Cheers Mark

same here!!!!! worked fine then nothing i have reinstalled 3x

Getting the same issue. Lap times etc being called, but spotter not working. Have had to go back to the crappy iRacing spotter. I love CC so much, I hope it can get resolved

Make sure realistic mode is turned off in properties.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    Make sure realistic mode is turned off in properties.
    I'm having the same issue. Jim does everything, except report incidents. same as OP, I also checked to ensure realistic mode was off, but he doesn't report incidents. I checked the file with all the corner names, and it's still intact, with names of the corners for the tracks I'm racing at (Watkins Glen, Long Beach). I've even tried reinstalling. I miss Smart Jim; did something change with the recent update?