Thread: CrewChief flickering devices list

CrewChief flickering devices list

devices list is flickering. Essentially if i try to select a device, it's deselcts it within about one full second or so. cannot even select a command in time to get it to let me assign a push to speak to CrewChief button. Below is my most recent startup log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-K. View Post
    devices list is flickering. Essentially if i try to select a device, it's deselcts it within about one full second or so. cannot even select a command in time to get it to let me assign a push to speak to CrewChief button. Below is my most recent startup log.

Can you try to disconnect Corsair headset, or any other new device you recently added? Unfortunately, some devices have driver bugs that are very difficult to fix on our side without having hardware locally.

well i got it to asssign a PTT button but out of SHEER SPEED of constantly clicking on the device then over to "talk to crew chief" then hitting assign and doin' all that in under a second flat! Somehow i got it to work in that regard. but what wasnt working before but now *Seems to be* is the voice activation. So now ive got either one i can use... This headset is SUPER OLD, i need a new one, once i do that i think my problem will be eliminated. Also i've got an AC-Powered-USB Hub, and i thought the headset was plugged into the actual PC not the hub, but it may be, its just a matter of "do i want to go crawling under the desk yet to go look at the USB hub which recently fell down the back of the PC instead of sitting perched on top. (i got velcor for that as well just havent gotten around to it yet!)

but now that i seem to have gotten it working (for now) i just wanna' say thanks for all your guys' hard work and effort! And thanks for the super fast reply! i'll update this post if anything changes, and will definately take your advice when i work up the courage to set my allergies off by getting down behind the PC and fight the "dust" behind it! thanks again!