Thread: No support !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

No support !

I get NO SUPPORT from Crew Chief ! No responses to a problem. Absolutely USELESS ! What good is this frikin Forum ?
    IP

A ban for the forum and to top it off you get a get a ban from using the app, fucktard...
    IP

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    A ban for the forum and to top it off you get a get a ban from using the app, fucktard...
    As a new member to this community and a new user to CC, I feel the need to speak up on this. You're listed as a VP PR manager, so I highly doubt using that sort of language is considered appropriate. No matter the reason, I never want to see this kind of behavior, especially when using a pejorative that clearly is in reference to mental disabilities.

So for the sake of maintaining a positive community, please clean this thread up before it gets worse.
    IP

My title is just internal a joke amongst CC staff members, thread will stay as it is.
    IP

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    As CEO and founder of the Crew Chief Mega Corp, I've formally authorised Morten to use offensive language and terms when confronted with people who fail (or refuse) to grasp the fact that CC is a hobby project, free (as in beer) and free (as in speech). We're not really bound by corporate moron-friendly conventions. When people come here and are obnoxious, they're met with the same kind of response you'd expect if you were obnoxious while down the pub. So I (and my fellow team members) are grateful for Morten's blunt and to-the-point responses. Long may they continue
    IP