Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speech recognition not working in italian

Exclamation Speech recognition not working in italian

Sorry guys, I have the Italian packet installed, but I can't find anywhere on the Internet the file of the Speech Platform and of the italian language packet. Can someone post a valid link here? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Anto2668 View Post
    Sorry guys, I have the Italian packet installed, but I can't find anywhere on the Internet the file of the Speech Platform and of the italian language packet. Can someone post a valid link here? Thanks!
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=24139 click download and pick from the list

Thanks, but it doesnt work with this package. I attach a photo. I think this is V10 and I need V11 to work, but on Microsoft site it doesnt exist anymore I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by anto2668 View Post
    thanks, but it doesnt work with this package. I attach a photo. I think this is v10 and i need v11 to work, but on microsoft site it doesnt exist anymore i think.
    too me ...i had changed hard disk and reinstalled all...(before crew chief was ok)..now voice recognition give me same advise!!! Help us!
    Last edited by paki1959; 12-05-2021 at 17:10.

Quote Originally Posted by paki1959 View Post
    too me ...i had changed hard disk and reinstalled all...(before crew chief was ok)..now voice recognition give me same advise!!! Help us!
    system do not assign spotter on voice command

spotter problem not speech!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paki1959 View Post
    system do not assign spotter on voice command
    When i set on selection appear this link....https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/404Error.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Ziltoid Racer View Post
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=24139 click download and pick from the list
    Ho inserito il download di En_it, ho anche inserito inglese sotto VOCE nelle opzioni di Win 10...ma non riesco a cliccare in CC sotto a destra per attivare spotter via voce...continua a reinviarmi al link che hai inserito tu. Cosa c' รจ che manca?
    Last edited by paki1959; 16-05-2021 at 07:29.

Impossible set trigger word what happened???!!!

Mr. Belowski can you help us?!

I had changed the configuration file in En, and it seems work. But I don't know why it doesn't recognize all sentences...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast