Thread: Trying to make it work with another language recogniser

Trying to make it work with another language recogniser

Hello,
    I'm trying CC to understand me with a recogniser different from en-US. What I've tried is to put ES as country to Use, but it always set the variable langToUse as "en" so in the end it goes to find a recogniser for en-ES. Is there a way to change this assignation through any json, properties or config to let it search for es-ES that is my current SRE?

The log I get:

19:32:41.228 : Loading controller settings
    19:32:41.228 : Load controller settings complete
    19:32:41.235 : got language codes data countryToUse = "ES", langToUse = "en" langAndCountryToUse = "en-ES"
    19:32:41.283 : Successfully initialised preferred System SRE
    19:32:41.286 : Attempting to get recogniser for en-ES
    19:32:41.286 : Failed to get recogniser for en-ES
    19:32:41.286 : Attempting to get recogniser for en
    19:32:41.286 : Got SRE for en-US
    19:32:41.301 : Speech engine initialized successfully.
    19:32:41.301 : Attempted to initialise speech engine - success = True

PD. Version 4.15.2.3, in previous version it was working as expected, I think an update can have overriden my config or something has been changed from variable to constant...

Regards

Ok, found, let it stay just for anyone searching for this. I had changed speech_recognition_config.txt in the installation folder to let this variable be "es" and let CC understand me when talking in spanish (changing the catch phrases as well) and it seems the updates just overwrote this file. I'm as blind as possible when at the beginning of the file it says I should put it on AppData folder to keep it safe from this circunstance... And it is very clear...

# This file contains default options and mappings for the speech recogniser, ***** and will be overwritten when the app is updated *****.
    #
    # The mappings in here can be overridden by creating another file called "speech_recognition_config.txt" and placing this in
    # [user]/AppData/local/CrewChiefV4/

Thank you for the app, it is very useful and configurable as well