Thread: I'm getting a fatal error message and i dont know who to report it too

I'm getting a fatal error message and i dont know who to report it too

I'm trying to get crew chief running, and after updating the personalities and restarted I got a fatal error message. I just don't know where to report it.

Report it here or on Discord

also me, last update and before last update not working me.

Aplicación: CrewChiefV4.exe
    Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
    Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
    Información de la excepción: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException
    en System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
    en System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[CrewChiefV4.GameEnum, CrewChiefV4, Version=4.15.1.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].get_Item(CrewChiefV4.GameEnum)
    en CrewChiefV4.Overlay.OverlayDataSource.updateUserCh artSubscriptionsFile()
    en CrewChiefV4.Overlay.OverlayDataSource.getSubscript ionsFileLocation()
    en CrewChiefV4.Overlay.OverlayDataSource.loadChartSub scriptions()
    en CrewChiefV4.CrewChief.Run(System.String, Boolean)
    en CrewChiefV4.MainWindow.runApp()
    en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    another user has reported a similar error. I'm not sure what the root cause is but the crash is when the app attempts to load the user's charting options file here: Documents\CrewChiefV4\chart_subscriptions.json

you can fix this by deleting or renaming that file. The next version of the app will include the missing error handling so this doesn't cause a crash

It was me! Working! thank you!