Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just released: create your own stage notes with voice commands

Nope, I cant find the the folder mentioned even,CrewChiefV4/RBR/[stage name]/pacenotes.json. I checked both RBR folder and CC4 folder, not sure which one they should be saved in but there are none in any of the folders.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    what stages are these? I've tested with the original stages and some of the RX plugin stages, both worked. I've just tested and it's working for me. Is there anything unusual about your Windows installation or location of your Documents folder? Any errors in the console window when you make the "finish stage recce" command?

[edit]

just to be clear, the pace notes json is in C:\Users\[your user name]\Documents\CrewChiefV4\RBR\[stage name]\

I found the folder now! Thanks, but I only have 1 folder in there called Rally HQ. I have been using the rbrTM/rbrcz tracks that comes with the trackpackage.
    I have tried Kuadonvaara and Mitterbach so far, included in this list https://rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=rbrtracks

I just tried making notes at East west, an orginal stage and it worked. It saves pacenotes only for the orginal tracks.

the stages accessed from the RX plugin also work. I don't have the rbrcz track package so haven't tested that

also, do you have the latest version of the CrewChief plugin (CrewChief.dll) in the C:\RBR\Plugins folder? It should be exactly 142,848 bytes long, modified 24 ?September ?2020. If not, copy this file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Britton IT Ltd\CrewChiefV4\plugins\RBR\Plugins

Is there something I could try to make it be able to save the rbrtm tracks? I ussualy only do these since they are online.

did you check that the CC plugin is up to date?

Ya I'm running 4.14.0.3

no, i mean the Crew Chief plugin in the RBR/Plugins folder

Monday 26 october the CrewChief.dll was latest updated, I don't know how to check the version tho

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast