PDA

View Full Version : Delay in calling the end of race.

MobileChicken
04-01-2018, 09:02
Finished my first race using CC in Porsche Cup at Charlotte Road course yesterday. CC did not give me last lap call at all. I didn't receive race over call untill I finished the slow down lap and entered the pit lane. Jim kept on about gaps to car ahead etc.
Is there something I can do about it at my end?

Sparten
04-01-2018, 12:46
Was it time limited or lap limited race?

Is there something I can do about it at my end?
Yes next time please copy the output of CC main window and save it to a .txt file and attach it to a post, it will help us a lot when tracing down the bug.

MobileChicken
04-01-2018, 16:04
Was it time limited or lap limited race?

Yes next time please copy the output of CC main window and save it to a .txt file and attach it to a post, it will help us a lot when tracing down the bug.

It was a lap limited race, I will save the output next time it happens.

Thanks

MobileChicken
11-01-2018, 19:41

Ok, just completed another race and the same thing happened so I've attached the output from Q through to R end.
Had to compress to zip file as maximum file size for forum attachments is very small.

mr_belowski
12-01-2018, 15:42
think I've found a solution for this. I don't think I've found the problem but there are a few ways to detect session end when there a fixed number of laps, so I've just changed it a little. Will be in the next release (today I think)

MobileChicken
13-01-2018, 18:17
Thank you,
I'll give it a try asap.
Great program and keep up the good work.