PDA

View Full Version : issue of wrong car

jasonr
12-11-2017, 12:58
Hi there

I have been testing this over the weekend and done hours of practice and 4 races, it worked fine for one race but the others it was giving wrong info. I worked out in race 4 it was actually reporting on someone else and not me eg lap times, gaps ect. i no this was the case as i was closing in on the car it was reporting, when i made the pass it also told me i can get it back or something like that.. lol. the spotter seems to be fine in all races so just the info but I cant be sure. this is great and the one race it worked well with it was amazing. when the bugs are out this is something i would fully support and Donate.

jason

jasonr
12-11-2017, 13:00
oh this in in BSS so rolling starts

Sparten
12-11-2017, 13:12
Rolling starts have yet to be fully tested, but i have one question, did you restart CC when going into a new session?

jasonr
12-11-2017, 13:39
Rolling starts have yet to be fully tested, but i have one question, did you restart CC when going into a new session?

yes I thought that could be a problem so from the 2nd race I restarted it. I may run some skippy races tonight (standing start) so will report back.

Sparten
12-11-2017, 13:55
I'll be solving issues as soon as i'm done reinstalling all my apps and stuff on my dev box, Microsnot decided to kill my machine doing creators fall update :(

jasonr
12-11-2017, 16:35
it works a charm in the skippys, BSS is bigger fields and multi car though (not class just car)... anything I can test to help out?

jasonr
12-11-2017, 20:06
3 out of 4 skip races good.. even got a race win.. nice to get some big ups for it..lol