PDA

View Full Version : CC should mute during replay

XTR4LOG
25-08-2021, 15:28
Jim is telling completely confusing things during replays (e.g. right after the race) so it makes more sense to mute him automatically when in a replay, doesn't it?

Is this something I can adjust in my settings?

Sparten
25-08-2021, 17:09
Currently its not possible to turn it off doing replay, I can add a setting that will turn it off doing replay but it might result in some odd behavior if user is getting towed/repairs while browsing the replay, have a play with it and see if its doable.

James_e_Vining
29-08-2021, 05:23
Jim is telling completely confusing things during replays (e.g. right after the race) so it makes more sense to mute him automatically when in a replay, doesn't it?

Is this something I can adjust in my settings?

Actually if you open the volume mixer or have the Volume of CC Mapped to a button box etc. you can either mute as soon as race is over if it bothers you or turn volume down . to me it does not effect me, It just doesn't so I never worried about muting him .

XTR4LOG
29-08-2021, 05:44
your workaround is OK so far, but I am an old fart and forget things quite easily... I certainly would forget to turn him on again and it'd driving me mad not knowing why this $%&"%%$ app isn't working like intended...
Spotter announcements in replays do not really make sense... that's why I asked.

Sparten
29-08-2021, 07:05
why this $%&"%%$ app
And with that you can forget about me adding additional options just to please you.

XTR4LOG
29-08-2021, 07:46
come on... you don't see it as a joke?

man... why so serious? You must be a german… right?

Btw.: you wouldn’t “just please me” since it is a flaw in you app. This issue may be irrelevant for the most of us, but still it is an issue… if you don’t want bug reporting or suggestions to improve the experience, please make a note somewhere so we know to shut up… sorry for bothering you.

Seven Smiles
29-08-2021, 09:47
German? Now you've definitely lost any chance of additional options just to please you :D

I think Sparten missed the humour intended in your post, that you'd turn it off and then be swearing at the world in general because you'd forgotten. Forgive him, he's younger and hasn't got to the stage of forgetting things 5 minutes after...... what was I saying? :rolleyes:

XTR4LOG
29-08-2021, 11:21
If people point the developer to a flaw and he believes, he does a favor for me fixing it… then he must be ‘very very young’

James_e_Vining
04-01-2022, 09:59
your workaround is OK so far, but I am an old fart and forget things quite easily... I certainly would forget to turn him on again and it'd driving me mad not knowing why this $%&"%%$ app isn't working like intended...
Spotter announcements in replays do not really make sense... that's why I asked.

I realize this is a bit dated post but for petes sake I went and did exactly what @XTR4LOG was worried about, I clicked to mute icon in the windows volume mixer for CC and Discord and if I did not go about Bat Shit crazy when I could not get CC to respond or do a dam thing (So I thought) until I was using TeamSpeak and hoped into our Northwest Racing Series Discord Server and could not hear anyone opened the mixer and went SOB I'm an Idiot.

So I done screwed myself for a few hours with my own dam idea and suggestion.
:mad: :mad: :mad::o