PDA

View Full Version : Weird VR issue in GTR2

joeg
18-12-2020, 17:18
AMS is working great but I can't get seem to get VR working correctly on GTR2.
My view keeps getting stuck in the middle on the horizontal plane where the world follows me for a few degrees at mid point like some kind of snap to center.

Other than that it seems perfectly smooth so I don't think it is performance related.
I'm running a PSVR using IVRy driver for SteamVR.

Cross post from RD thread, any help would be much appreciated.

joeg
22-12-2020, 17:16
Issue seems to be resolved in latest build or at least I am not experiencing it anymore.

Many thanks for a great VR experience. It absolutely flies on my potato rig.

I can imagine this opening up VR sim racing to many for whom it was previously out of reach due to HW costs.

The Iron Wolf
22-12-2020, 17:47
Issue seems to be resolved in latest build or at least I am not experiencing it anymore.

Many thanks for a great VR experience. It absolutely flies on my potato rig.

I can imagine this opening up VR sim racing to many for whom it was previously out of reach due to HW costs.
Thanks for letting us know. I wasn't able to respond to your original post as I had absolutely no clue what could've caused that, and I only own Pimax 5K XR HMD with no issues there.

Next update will improve VR performance even further and will add first batch of game fixes, so stay tuned. Happy Holidays.

joeg
23-12-2020, 11:41
No problem. Great to see such scalability and reach in this tech - 1080p on PSVR to 5K on Pimax.
Can't wait to try the new version. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!