PDA

View Full Version : Pitstop orders not working

KryptoPunk
17-12-2020, 15:31
Hi guys,

so I've been using CC for a long time. Everything always worked good. But since a good while, the pitstop orders I give are not working. The app works good, Jim understand all I'm saying (like "what time is it", etc.). When I ask: "How much fuel to the end", he gives me the right answer.

But when I give the orders to "change all tires" for example, he tells me "understood", but the order doesn't apply (ie tire change is not checked). Same thing for gas, etc. I also noticed the order is not written on the screen anymore (there was a little window with the pitstop order written that appeared "#add 22 liters fuel").

Also when I ask a lot of other info like "what the guy in front iRating", he always answer "we don't have that data". It used to work fine.

I'm afraid I might have change a setting in iRacing or Windows that screwed it up...?

Anybody have any clue where I should look ? I reinstalled the app, but kept my profiles and other setting in the "My documents/Crewchief" folder..

Any help would be really appreciated !!!

Thanks

Sparten
17-12-2020, 15:56
If iRacing is launched with elevated permissions so does crewchief in order to interact with it.,

KryptoPunk
17-12-2020, 18:55
If iRacing is launched with elevated permissions so does crewchief in order to interact with it.,Oh ok, makes sense, so I simply would have to run CC as admin ? Thanks, will try that !!

Sparten
17-12-2020, 20:31
Yes that should work :D, Just to make it clear the problem is with iracing and some external launchers like simcommander that launches the game with elevated permissions.

KryptoPunk
17-12-2020, 20:51
Ha ! I use Simcommander to lauch iRacing, so that must be it. I should have asked before ! Many thanks !!!

KryptoPunk
17-12-2020, 23:27
Shure enough it's working fine now. Just in time for the beginning of the championship :-) Thanks again !