PDA

View Full Version : noise

mertol
28-05-2020, 20:07
My crewchief is starting automaticly. Since update he says radio check and then engine noise stays on forever. I have to stop it and start it again.

mertol
05-06-2020, 17:55
This shit is too unreliable for regular use and there is no support. Guess I will just revert to iracing spotter.

mr_belowski
05-06-2020, 17:59
no logs, no details about the error, what are we supposed to do? Chase you for the details? Beg you to allow us to help you? This is a free application developed and supported for free when we have the time. Revert to the iRacing spotter and don't come back

mertol
05-06-2020, 18:27
Then make it payed. Being free is not an excuse for halfassed application.

mr_belowski
05-06-2020, 18:38
And being an anonymous internet keyboard warrior isn't an excuse for being an entitled dick. Piss off

freshLuke
05-06-2020, 21:39
I created an account simply to say bravo to the developer. "Mertol" is an idiot.

gmkump
06-06-2020, 02:17
I really can't comprehend such posts as these. Crew Chief is by far the best "free" app ever done and it works brilliantly. I am positive a huge number of us could not race without it since it blows the standard race sim spotter and engineer away.

As for "regular use", I use it practically every day and it is flawless, if setup correctly and one uses the directions provided.

As for support, can't see an issue there at all, especially for a free app, which actually is provided better support than many A titles.

Don't use drugs!