PDA

View Full Version : Crew Chief and Incorrect Race Position

quynhvdang
03-02-2020, 13:38
Crew Chief is great but recently it's been telling me wrong info. I'll start a race at 5th or 6th and it tells me "pole position" just before the race start or that I'm "P1" when clearly there are cars ahead of me. This is for GT3 class only, so it's not like it's a multi-class race. I've updated it and still have the same issues. Anyone else experience this?

mr_belowski
03-02-2020, 14:01
what game?

I've all but given up on working around issues with the ACC data. I might go back to it and take another look but it's very frustrating and laborious. There are some known issues with the timing data in R3E - there should be a game patch for that fairly soon

quynhvdang
05-02-2020, 12:36
AC. Others have commented that it could be a GTE racing in a GT3 class.

interslice
04-04-2020, 17:00
Same thing is happening me. GT2 in Assetto corsa. It happens in qual and the race. Working pretty well other wise :)

viffviff99
28-10-2020, 21:04
I have the same thing in ACC. GT3 single class racing. It says I am leading (or in the top few places) when I am often well down the field. Otherwise it seems fine.

rockitman26
27-05-2022, 22:43
I still have this position problem in AC in GT Races, CC always tells me wrong positions. Anyone? pls help. >>>>>> I tested it again and CC only counts the numbers of the same car I’m currently driving. CC doesn’t recognize different models of cars. Update 31.05.2022 I activated >>force single class<< in CC at properties and its working perfectly now. Thx to mr_belowski helping me out.