PDA

View Full Version : wrong position

GConaway
16-12-2019, 19:04
is anyone else's chief telling them the wrong position in the race? just started doing it a few days ago. im all up to date

mcewena
02-01-2020, 17:18
is anyone else's chief telling them the wrong position in the race? just started doing it a few days ago. im all up to date

Yes it does it for me in multi class events such as the Lemans series. I'm driving the Honda P2 car and F3 will show me I'm 8th in class ('cause I suck) and cc will tell me I'm in 4th. At first I thought it was because of pit strategies (which would be cool! btw) but even on the last lap cc is always optimistic until after the checker when it says I've finished 8th :(

pasen
03-01-2020, 14:52
I have the same, in every race at some point it gets my position wrong since the last update in December. It also gets the wrong flag color at every start, "Blue flag" as soon as the green flag waves. Single-class races...

A bit frustrating. Worked flawless before the last update, don't know if it is since the last iRacing update or last Crewchief update, but I believe its the later one.

Sparten
03-01-2020, 15:12
make sure you have 63 cars enabled in iracing gfx settings, and it should fix wrong position.

mcewena
06-01-2020, 16:40
make sure you have 63 cars enabled in iracing gfx settings, and it should fix wrong position.

It was better, mid race it was still optimistic but it resolved itself before the end. Thanks!

Rafa Fleury
17-03-2020, 19:23

Getting this on all AI racers. Not only the position but also time gaps are completely off. This happens if I have multi class but also single class.

Any way to fix this?

Rafa Fleury
18-03-2020, 01:48
The problem is with iRacing. I re-installed CC. Problem persisted and then I noticed that iRacing was showing me as #1 when I was in fact last. So iRacing needs to fix this. Probably the issue with multiclass is also an iRacing problem. I noticed however that there is a setting in CC that treats muticlass as one class.

CC is awesome!