PDA

View Full Version : No More Updates for Me

Optimus
05-07-2017, 00:37
I just don't know why my updates do not install anymore..so I have to rely on this sights downloads if I want to keep Program up to date. I am stuck at
V 4.6.6.1 and miss out on latest up to V 4.6.6.4. and until it is posted on this site for download. I used to be able to update easily and never had to do the "Wizard will allow you to modify, repair or remove " which never ever worked for me and certainly doesn't now. Before this problem Update was shown on opening, clicked, and downloaded directly to my destination file but now no more easy peasy. I tried everything with the hope to find the problem then, post to this site..solved. I even verified all Microsoft programming etc etc. Followed clean install instructions here too..NOT. In the support documents it reads that through Crewchiefs Properties file I can config my downloads but I CAN NOT FIND THE PROPERTIES FILE IN CREWCHIEF. Can somebody tell me where to find IT as it may solve the problem. I realize the downloads are through a third party but sadly we know no more than that..so no help expected there. I apologize if I sound disappointed but I am not as Crewchief is still the best app forever in my books.:cool: Charges coming one day, instead of donations..no problem I will pay.
DID NOT FIND THE REASONS FOR MY TROUBLES BUT UPDATES ARE SOLVED...I BOUGHT A NEW GAMING PC & NOW UPDATED FINE.