Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members

Hello everyone,

just thought I'd drop and say hi, and thank you for a piece of software that's nothing short of amazing.

And for those about to race, we salute you!

Hello everyone. New to CC but not to sim racing. Still trying to get this to work with iRacing. I am an old tech guy and just slow to get things going.

Hey all,
    I'm an 11 year iRacing subscriber though have been on about a 4 year hiatus from sim racing. With the shelter in place putting alot of unknowns into my real world amateur racing this year, I came across this fantastic software (I'm throwing down a donation towards it's future development) while rebuilding my whole sim rig to pick this fantastic hobby back up again. Happy racing!

Hi Sorry not sure where to post but found crew chief online people say it can work with the PS4 but can not find a guide anywhere

I downloaded this with the expectation that I'd end up deleting it. I honestly thought it either wouldn't work, or would be ineffectual at best.

So I installed it and set it up to run with Assetto Corsa and gave it my name, then loaded up a 15 lap quick race against the AI, donned my VR HMD, and off I went.

By the end of the 3rd lap my jaw was on the floor. I wasn't expecting much from this, but consider my mind blown. It adds a total new dimension to AC, and in VR the additional immersion this provides is unbelievable.

The variation in dialog is amazing, and it's just unreal how the chief knows exactly what I'm about to try and what I need to do. Also the ability to "radio" requests back is just astounding.

To the crazy genius or geniuses who created this I salute you, and if I was to make one small request from you it would be to allow me to donate via credit card as, for various reasons I won't go into, I'm unable to use PayPal.

Stunning work. Absolutely stunning.

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago after downloading crew chief and finding out it far exceeded my expectations. Using it with Project Cars 2 (PC), VR, and motion platform cockpit and it is amazing. Didn't take me long to donate 225 GBP to this effort, which I hope the development will remain ongoing. Come on folks, give!

I saw some poll asking who was their favorite spotter. For me, all of them. I cycle through them all every race, even Jim. The variety is what is fantastic.

I hope this jewel of an application is going to support Project Cars 3 (PC).

Hello! Loving the software so far!

Hello everyone! I really like the software.

Hey everyone I’m the new guy to this iRacing and this forum. I am looking forward to adding this to my iRacing setup. I was referred to this site via a YouTube video done by David Simpson. He has a lot of great video tutorials on iRacing.

Hi posting so I can post links to help with a bug OK thanks bye

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast