Thread: CC with AC Content Manager

CC with AC Content Manager

hi, i have a question about using CC with ContentManager (Assetto Corsa)

when i start CC and click "Start Application", it starts my AC and everything works fine.
    but how can i get my CC work properly when i do not start AC by clicking "Start Application" but by using ContentManager?

when i start CC, then CM, then start a race, CC seems not to be connected to AC ...

seb

Quote Originally Posted by seb View Post
    hi, i have a question about using CC with ContentManager (Assetto Corsa)

when i start CC and click "Start Application", it starts my AC and everything works fine.
    but how can i get my CC work properly when i do not start AC by clicking "Start Application" but by using ContentManager?

when i start CC, then CM, then start a race, CC seems not to be connected to AC ...

seb
    I do not know if you found a solution, so here is what I found.
    There are 2 methods.

#1 Manual Start
    In Crew Chief, go to "Properties > Launch ACS (boolean)" and remove the check mark. Save and restart.
    After launching and starting Crew Chief, You can then manually launch Content Manager.

#2 Auto Start
    In Crew Chief, go to "Properties > ACS launch exe (text)" and change that to the location of your Content Manager. (Example C:\Users\myname\Downloads\Content Manager (0.8.1865.34943)\Content Manager.exe).
    Make sure there is a check next to "Properties > Launch ACS (boolean)".
    Now after you open Crew Chief, select Assetto Corsa and Start application it will automatically launch the game using Content Manager.

Hope this helps.

thanks for your reply :-)
    basically i used #1 in the past weeks. so as this is also one of your proposals, i guess it is the best possible way!