Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC Reporting Wrong Position

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    Did you manage to get a debug trace? Nothing has changed in the app so I wonder if the game data is somehow different
    Got the debug file. What is a good place to send it? 32MB I do not have a file sharing site.

I set the number of cars back to 20 so you can see a larger spread.

You can try and ZIP the file and upload it here, you have to ZIP it first else the file gets corrupted.
    or you can try here https://www.zipshare.com/
    But to make it clear, we cant fix wrong position messages if there is only 20 cars enabled, as iracing then only sends data for the 20 cars closest to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    You can try and ZIP the file and upload it here, you have to ZIP it first else the file gets corrupted.
    or you can try here https://www.zipshare.com/
    But to make it clear, we cant fix wrong position messages if there is only 20 cars enabled, as iracing then only sends data for the 20 cars closest to you.
    My bad since no one answered my post, I thought this was a problem you needed a debug trace. No need to send it now.

Dont get me wrong the trace is still useful to us as it might contain other bugs that can be fixed from it, so if you still have it please try and upload it.

I found a compromise. I looked at the average number of players in my races which is just under 40 so 40 is what I set the number of cars to in Iracing. I still have the debug report.

can you upload it please, i think i might be able to fix wrong start position in multiclass races with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparten View Post
    can you upload it please, i think i might be able to fix wrong start position in multiclass races with it.
    I keep forgetting to send it. You still want it?

Yes please

Okay it is at zipshare 32Mb.

I'm going to need a link

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast