Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CC Reporting Wrong Position

Let me know if you got it.

I got it thanks.

So what is the fix for this? Seems weird. Iracing has my position, my overlay has my position but CC reports something completely different. Why not just report what iracing says in the relative or the lap timing blackbox.
    Last edited by s1mpt3k; 24-03-2019 at 13:49.

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    there are a couple of issues here which Morten and Paul have worked hard on over the last few weeks. There should be substantial improvements with the next CC release but it's not as simple as it might seem, due to iRacing not sending complete and up to date real-time race position data

Hmm. Ok. I kinda figured it had to be something else because it seemed like it would be simple. Especially since all of the other overlays Kapps, JRT and others that streamers use report the correct position in real time or what seems to be real time. Ok. Thanks for the reply. I think other than that for me the software is near perfect for my use. I just cant trust the position info that's being reported and even that is small because i just look at my blackbox when i need to know. Keep up the good work guys.

Just to make sure you know. In iracing Options-Graphics you can increase the number of cars to 40 as an example. As long as the driver count does not exceed 40 the CC position will be correct. Also in iracing to need to go to Setting and allow more internet flow which is probadly a good idea anyway unless you have a strict data limit.

(iRacing) I was getting the wrong position when CC would call it out during the race, and also the guy behind me was a lap down from me but CC was telling me it was for position. It was my 1st IMSA race and only time I think I've had the issue. I've used CC for 2 or 3 months now on ovals and never had a problem. I've always had the max cars set to 63, And I can't seem to find what Randy is talking about in the setting to "allow more internet flow"?

Is there something I'm missing? And I'm not sure about the road side, but on the oval side the pit count down seems almost unusable.

Jason it is "Setting" on the iracing home page.

I don't have any settings like that in the settings on the home page? All setting on the home page are Reset "Multi Class Car Selection, Run Graphics Config, Use Steam Overlay, Use IPv6, Crew/Spotter". Is it one of them?

BTW on a side note, how can I find this topic easier? Seems like it would be near the top in General since there is new comments on it but I have to keep going to my profile to find it again. Im a noob and I looked for 15 minutes before figuring out that I could find it under my profile.

Jason I am sorry. The setting is in your Account then Preferences

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast