Thread: Project Cars 2

Cool Project Cars 2

Hi
    Looks like CC will see an outing for project cars 2.
    A few videos are coming to the surface showing mininaml CC action. If we could only get early accses, anyway.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86rc0j-HQFU shows some PitChief interactions.

Anyone know of early beta keys or ... .... ..?

Some eye watering prices for the game, going to pre=order I think Jim you can do that via game.co.uk
    --
    Steve oOBATOo

Crew Chief Mega Corp CEO mr_belowski's Avatar
    I'll be buying it, probably on release day as I think it'll be really quite good. I liked the last one, despite the flaws.

SMS had ambitious plans for their crew chief. I discussed it with them and at one point they wanted my input on the requirements for that part of the game, but it didn't go anywhere. I think they either changed their plans or had a different vision to what I'd been doing.

Thanks for the link - I'll watch it when it get time, with interest. They might yet implement a rich and convincing crew chief but of course I'm secretly hoping they? don't

Quote Originally Posted by mr_belowski View Post
    I'll be buying it, probably on release day as I think it'll be really quite good. I liked the last one, despite the flaws.

SMS had ambitious plans for their crew chief. I discussed it with them and at one point they wanted my input on the requirements for that part of the game, but it didn't go anywhere. I think they either changed their plans or had a different vision to what I'd been doing.

Thanks for the link - I'll watch it when it get time, with interest. They might yet implement a rich and convincing crew chief but of course I'm secretly hoping they? don't
    Have you seen the price wooooooo eye-watering, still the hype.
    Right a parting of the ways, what did you launch with then? Raceroom?
    Well assuming they dont can I beta?
    --
    oOBATOo

Yeah, Raceroom was the first game. Nearly 2 years ago now. The app was incredibly crude and the sounds were awful, but Raceroom really needed audio messages about drive through penalties and stuff, so despite its early shortcomings the app was really popular.

Beta testing the app for pcars 2 will be very helpful, ta

According to game we have a release date of Release on 22/09/2017. 97 days to go!
    97 days to go cant wait.

Just done some research err its also avail on steam now project cars2 for preorder

I'll be getting it to, but I never buy preorder games or anything else for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by oOBATOo View Post
    According to game we have a release date of Release on 22/09/2017. 97 days to go!
    97 days to go cant wait.
    I can't wait!

If anyone is lucky enough to have the pre-release version, the current CC beta (and next release) should work with it - use PCars 64 bit mode, or PCars Network Data mode. There may be some quirks and issues